Monday, May 9, 2011

My Shade..missin U ever more on Mothers' day.

My Shade

I was Frolicking in the sun
prancing in the crazy maze
twirling in my pretty skirt
dancing in my dreamy haze..

Caught up in d spinning whirl
hopping in material grinds
spiralling down the hollows
of empty emotional rinds...

Never did i believe
thou i think,i heard a bell
thought it was a dream
flashing someone elsez tale...

I knew her to be here
always following like my shadow
but little did i know,
she would rise to be my halo...

Wrapping me in her love
smothering all i fear
she turned into my Shade
enveloping her baby dear...

forever....

Enveloping her baby dear............





I never knew real LOSS before.. fleeting love was wat i kept grieving over.... while the whole time i was losing the one dearest to me.. The one Loss which can never be replaced..coloussal...fathomless pit of aching desire to reach ... My Mom.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment