Thursday, January 6, 2011

An Ode to JJ Campus

I found this one in my system...a decade old or more.. like 1997 :)))
I used to be smitten by the JJ campus in the rains then.. it was soo uber calming...
see if u can feel it in ur memory too reading this...:)


I can feel it...
The ever desired freshness of the cool breeze
Blowing over the moist dew cladden trees

I inhale breathlessly..
The sweetness of the scorched earth
When the rain showers down upon her berth

I listen earnestly ..
The inquisitiveness in the rustling of the leaves
as the wind whispers amongst the dancing trees

Quickly , i freezee..
In a struggle to hold the moment still
To seek the silent bliss
To walk  barefooted on the soft wet lawn
Blades of grass as smooth as velvet drawn
I tread on gently..wishing to be light footed
Least i damage the tender blades
I go on lost, all alone, a loner
And find myself a secluded corner...

Its then that i  hear them all,
Hundreds or thousands of them call
All of them tiny souls come to life
Or would it be right to say
That Here I become alive
To all those inconspicuous beauties
Always nestling unnoticed in J.J's Ravines..

.

No comments:

Post a Comment